Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Adelaide Sewing Stitching and Handcraft show

After my big week away, I am now spending this week getting ready to attend the Sewing and Stitching Show.  I went last year and took my small business, including all the lovely Karen Kay Buckley Scissors and Perfect Circles.  Yesterday I started sorting things to take with me, and today I am pricing and checking I have everything I need. BTW, all prices have been reduced for the event, so you will get a bargain as well.

My daughter, Natalie, is helping me to set up on Thursday, and work with me on Friday, which was the busiest day last year.  Then my friends Mary and Marilyn will lend a hand Saturday and Sunday.  Natalie was so funny last year.  She is not a sewing person, and had no idea what half the things were for.  By the end of the day she was saying, well I don't know what it is, or what you use it for,  but I do know WHERE it is and how much it is!

If you are planning on going, come and see me at Stand S25.  We will have the samples for our upcoming workshop on August 8th on display.

About the next part for the Tiptoe Through the Tulips and the Pom Pom Tree......they are late!  So please forgive me, I have just taken on too much this month.  I will have them done by the end of next week.

3 comments:

  1. No problems Wendy. Haven't started making it yet. Just collecting the patterns for later; :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wendy. Sounds like the first half of my month too! Have fun!!
    When you have a few minutes what size is the sashing on the roses and baskets quilts? I thought 1 1/2 looked about right.

    ReplyDelete