Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rose Garden - Block 3

I bet you don't know how many quilt blocks have "Rose" in their names until you starting searching through books for them.  The block this month I found under several names, but I am calling it "Cactus Rose".  The little leaves look a bit spiky to me.

It is a little easier than last month's block - not quite so many little pieces to put in place.  I am trying to find a bit of a mixture of designs - some simple, some a little more complex.

At least I have made my deadline with this, can't say that for all of my outstanding projects.

The blocks is available on the Legend and Lace website now, and can be downloaded.

1 comment: