Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baskets are ready to go

Within the next week or so I will be sending out the first month's pack for the new BOM - Baskets for You.  I have made 10 blocks for myself so far.  Lots of different red fabrics and shirtings.  This is the perfect project for me as I have a great collection of reds, and those of you who join in the programme, will get some from the "private collection" as I like to call it.  You can choose to have lots of different coloured basket fabrics if you like.  Some people prefer the scrappy look.  Just let me know when you join in what your preference is.


Each month, for 12 months, you will get background and applique fabrics enough to make 12 blocks a month.  In the 6th month you will receive fabrics for the centre appliqued floral basket.
 



Also included, are the Sue Daley Pattern, sandpaper board, glue and needles, plus thread and Sewline trio marker.  These will be sent with the first month's fabric pack.

The cost is $25 per month, plus postage.  Go to the Legend and Lace website to join in, or you can email me for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment