Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just a little more

and now I really do have something to show

only 112 more triangle segments to go and it will be a quilt top!  I am not going to sew any of them together until they are all made, that way I can get a really nice mix of fabrics.  in the future I can see lots of lovely hand quilting in the yellow star centre.

That is the last for today.  I am going to watch an old movie on the TV now - John Wayne or some other favourite.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Wendy, how big is a finished star? Is that a yellow or a cheddar background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finished star is about 10", but the feature really is the spider web created by the blocks joining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spider web design, such a great way of using up scraps! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete