Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Antique Sampler Block of the Month

Well, I bit the bullet, and decided to offer this beautiful Antique Sampler, from Sue Daley, as a Block of the Month.  I am very excited about this, as I love the quilt, and get to make it myself in the process.  Like I need a new project!! 

If you click on the photo, you can get a better close up of the designs.  It is just lovely.  It will start in January, at $AU38 per month, which includes pattern, templates, papers, all fabrics to complete the top.  The fabrics will be similar, but the prints will differ.

Come join me, by going to the website and registering.

No comments:

Post a Comment