Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spring has really Sprung!




Sweet Peas on the front fence.  Lovely perfume.  We can hear people stop and admire them.

Iris's - I don;t remember planting these!  Wonder where they came from?  Not complaining though.

Cornflowers - they started to fall over before the flowers were ready, so had to stake them up.

Wisteria - I remember the year my DH pruned this before it started to flower.  I could have killed him!  We had the only house in the street to not have the wisteria flower.  He is threatened with disaster if that happens again.

1 comment:

  1. I love sweet peas, my mom always planted them and had a few picked for her kitchen!

    ReplyDelete