Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Scrap Quilt?

I have been busy at my fabric stash again.  Another Scrap quilt is on the way!  This time I was prompted to make something a little  more complex.  I was approached by a lady who organises the Melrose Fiber camp each year.  She had heard that I had some easy making quilts on offer.  The plan is to have all the fabrics pre-cut and the quilt top will be finished at the end of the 2 1/2 days of the camp. 

So far I have cut up all the yellow, blue, green and red fabrics I need and half of the shirting backgrounds.  I will cut the rest tomorrow.

 I did start to make some of the parts of the quilt - just to see how they would all look together.
Lots of red half square triangles and lots of 4 patch blocks.  Do you wonder what I am planning??

It may be that they like one of the others that I have completed just recently, but at least I am keeping up with my plan of making those quilts from all the fabrics I am not using.  Something worthwhile I think.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know what it is but it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am intrigued, and really like the way your fabric choices are looking!

    ReplyDelete