Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quilts for Sale!

I had a visit from my cousin Rhonda yesterday.  She was over from Sydney with her husband Philip who had to attend a business meeting.  Rhonda is just starting to quilt, so I got out my bags (yes BAGS) of quilts to show her.  She asked me what I do with them.  Well, I just "have them"!  Some do go on the Trunk Show with Penny and me, but most just hang about the house.  She told me I should sell them.  No, not possible! 

Last night I was talking with DH John about it, he said why don;t you sell some?  I looked through and found some that I was not sentimentally attached to, and have listed them on my website.  All these quilts have been published in Austrlaian Patchwork and Quilting Magazine or Patchwork and Stitching.


This is the first lot to be listed.





Should anyone have any quilts they want to sell,  please get in touch with me about listing them, and we can talk about cost etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment