Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Circuit Rider's Quilt - 12 blocks completed

Over the last couple of days I have completed blocks 11 and 12.  So, all the blocks for the BOM are complete, and I can now just make them for myself as I please.  Still working on a few other projects and getting my head full of new things to make.  Wish I could stop being inspired long enough to finish something.

Block 11


Block 12


all 12 blocks layed out

I have had a fabric buy up on reds and greens. Always looking for beautiful greens and can't resist when I do find them.

I have been inspred by something else just recently as well.  It is the Roseville Album quilt by Kim McLean. Kim has made hers in Kaffe Fassett fabrics, which I think are fabulous.  I am planning on using red, black, green and prbably yellow for mine.  I purchased the Sophia Range from Windham Fabrics fat quarter pack, with nothing particular in mind.  This I think is the project.  I ordered the pattern from Material Obsessions in Sydney.  Hope I have it by the end of the week as I going on a retreat for the weekend and would like to take it with me.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blocks and they look great together!!

    Sophia Range is so beautiful and rich, I'm sure whatever youu make with them will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete