Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Circuit Rider Block 5 - Pomegranate


I thought I would get this block ready to take as my hand sewing when I go to Sydney next week.  I drew it all up and thought, might as well tack the pieces in place, and might sew a few of the bits down,  Well, before I knew it, the block was finished.  Now I am going to have to find something else to take with me.  Probably block 6, as I have that drawn up as well. 


I will add it to the Legend and Lace Website  in the next few days.  It will not be avalailable until the end of July.  Just getting in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment