Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Monday, April 12, 2010

Beyond the Cherry Tree - Block 7

Amazing that we are already up to block 7 of this project.  I am on holidays from work, and managed to get this last block finished today.  We were suppose to go away for the week, and my husband, John, has taken ill with an unknown viral infection.  Have to stay home and keep him in bed.  Lots of time for me to catch up on some sewing I guess.  Maybe even the UFO pile might get a look over!

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful block!! I'm hopig to make this quilt too and am getting inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think this block has a lot more interest than the original. Very nice!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete