Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Books

I have decided to lash out and try something new with my website.  I am now going to stock books.  To start with I have only listed 2 books - the Circuit Rider's Quilt book, and When the Cold Wind Blows.  Both of these books have beautiful applique, which I love. Published by Kansas City Star. This is where they are listed Legend and Lace - Books

This book I already owned and had started making the mini baskets called Trick or Treat.  you will see some of the photos on a previous Blog if you do a search.


My plan with this book is to offer it as a Block of the Month later in the year.  Buy the book, and subscribe to 12 months of fabric packs to complete the blocks.  That means I will have to make them myself to show the blocks off, and that is not such a bad idea.  Yes, I also have to buy fabric, so I am holding off on that one until my current block of the month  Stars in My Eyes starts to take off 
If the punt with these two books is successful, then I will find some more good quality books to list.

1 comment:

  1. oh my what stunning work on this blog, well done, shall be back to visit of that I am sure

    ReplyDelete