Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Little sister applique

I thought I had better get back to the Little Sister quilt.  I have been a bit sidetracked lately with other projects, and this got left aside.  If I don't do a little bit from time to time, then it will not happen.

I have started on the applique around the edges of the sunburst and feathers.  Two sides are done, and I have to make new drawings for the two opposite sides now.


There is another flower on the RHS of the main motif.  I still have to get 8 or 10 of the little sunburst finished.  They go between the legs of the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment