Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Feathered World Without End

This is showing the 1" apart lines


This is the closer lines - looks better to me


Finished quilt hanging on the line for photos. Not washed as yet.


I am back working on this quilt again. The whole thing is finished, with a 1" Baptiste Fan. I realised it was not sitting flat in some spots, mainly where the blocks joined. The only way to fix it is more quilting! So now I am doing another row of quilting between the lines. it is looking much better

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, it's me, Lurline! So happy I have tracked you down and I see you are a new blogger - how exciting and welcome to Blogland, a great place to be! I will spend some time soon on your website - just love the way you are pulling ReproLovers together and looking forward to your knowledge about repro quilts and fabrics - just need a little time to get more involved - don't we all?
    'Bye for now - hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lurline. This is my New Blog - the old one was so old, that I abandoned it! Hope to add some new photos soon. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking for a pattern for Feathered World without End. Can you let me know where I can purchase it?
    Thank you
    Pam Offerman'
    Quiltmom3@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my own design. It has taken a couple of years to get to this stage - and I have only 2 rows of quilting go! I will post a full picture when it is done. Once finished, I will produce the pattern, so please add your name to the mailing list at www.legendandlace.com and I will advise when it is ready

    ReplyDelete