Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mary Mannakee Quilt

this is my little collection of blocks so far. I want to use only red, green yellow, and some of this bright blue. I am bothered that perhaps the blue is overpowering, and will not use it in every block.

This is the block I am currently working on. Some more applique to go.

This is the back of one of the Mary Mannakee blocks. You can see my pencil lines for my back basting applique and the stitching lines.


The first week of the website up and running was a bit hectic for me. I tried to get as much on the site as I could before it actually went "live", but some things did not work out quite as I had planned. I managed to get a few more quilts and accessories on there within a couple of days. it looks a bit more lived in now, and I even had a couple of sales! Hooray.


Now, back to my real life - making quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment